Re: Stoudamire?

I don't think Kenny would be going anywhere but the bench,
if Stoudamire came here. I think the trade, because of the
difference in salaries would be something like: Pot, Pack,
and someone else for Stoudamire. I'd do that deal. Portland might
too as they'd be dumping Pack's $4 M. salary after the season.
It's a somewhat hard deal to transact as there's a big
difference in what Pot (in the $4 M. range) and Stoudamire
(in the $11 M. range) are making next season. And I don't think
Portland would want Kenny Anderson back, although it would simplify
things, if he was part of the trade.
Ray