Stoudamire For Pot - Mr. BskBall Mentions It

http://www.bskball.com/Rumors.htm

09/06-WALLACE STILL TALKING- Boston Celtics GM Chris Wallace, gave the
typical, "we're always talking" speech to Boston media. Indicating the
team is always willing to listen to offers and that anything can, and
typically does happen. The Celtics according to league sources are not
actively shopping or pursuing anyone. There is talk that Vitaly
Potapenko is for sale, but the price is a skilled big man with offense
to replace the bruising enforcer they have in Vitaly. Early in August
the Blazers had interest in Big V, but with the acquisition of Dale
Davis, a deal for Vitaly might be over kill--- but keep in mind Rick
Pitino still needs a point guard--- and the Blazers aren't very thrilled
with Damon Stoudamire. Its a reach, I know that...But it strikes me as
odd that I keep hearing Vitaly in Portland, and Damon getting an exit.
If I get something more than a guess....you'll hear about it.