Re: Fortson

"David J. Boutte" wrote:

> 18 points, 18 rebounds in 31 minutes of play in Golden State's
> victory over Phoenix.

Whoever it was that asked the question of the If the Celtics dont
achieve .... I'll stop following Celtics basketball, yada yada yada..
.Well this is mine.

If the Boston Celtics have a worse season than the Golden State Warriors
then I will personally hunt down and murder Rick Pitino.

Why? If Rick wasn't coach of the Celtics then I personally believe Dave
Cowens would have been the Celtics head coach.

Compare the Celtics of last year [with this years additions - except
Herren and Stith (acquired in trade for Fortson) with this years
Warriors and we've got a far better team.

Warwick