No other Way

It's disappointing to see Herren not get to be on the opening day roster but
the trade and Herren's role was for the long-term and for the future.  The
IR situation is not a surprise.  I am glad that Pitino did not keep Walter
on the opening roster however, I would substitute Stith for Herren or Carr
for Herren in about 5 games from now.  Keep Walter on the IR; tendonitis is
a tricky thing and it can flare up at any time.  With Walter's propensity to
shoot 3-pointers, he can't possibly get the lift with tendonitis in his
knee.

We are absolutely crowded at small forward/big guard spots with Stith, Carr,
Pearce, Griffon, Williams.  Another option would have been to put Moiso on
the IR and keep Walter but here is an example of where public relations has
saved the team; the Celts have to exhibit their 1st round pick.

Other notables: Popeye Jones has made the Wizards squad.  Pack plays in
Denver while Chaney sits.  Look at the ex-Celts in Vancouver, Damon Jones,
William Cunningham, Tony Massenberg.

Can someone explain to me why Charlotte is projected to be an upper eastern
conf team?  Defensively, looking good but without E. Jones, Brad Miller "the
Celtic killer" and Anthony Mason, what's left.