Re: Trade the picks

>  We trade Kenny and some picks to Minnesota for T. Brandon.
> We need to get rid of him before he sinks us;
>
> Josh Ozersky

I'm not one  generally to comment on trade "fantasies," I would not gut the
team
for Garnett, but this one...........  My only caveat  would be that a healthy
Herren
 and a contibuting Brown might  get Kenny's attention enough to keep him from
exhibiting his worst tendencies . I agree that a KA with no one pressing him
for PT
would sink the team, but a Kenny playing for his professional existence
(re: one more contract) might be a good thing. and we could keep the picks in
case
the wear and tear of the season opens up an even better deal from someone else.

Still.................... Hmmmm . .Josh and Mark  have a tempting one here.

Michael DiZio