Where's Andy Enfield?

but
continued to coach until the end of the game.  Showed a lot of class and did
it without rubbing it in.  May be my favorite coach in the league. It was
like he was showing respect to the club for some reason.  He let all the
home fans leave happy.  Unfortunately I heard the boo birds out for the
first time.  Truly disappointing.  There was good effort put out tonight.
I'm sorry I Herren didn't play though.

Hope I didn't bore anyone.  <Jim<<<<<<,
Jim Hill
    It seemed to me, (watching at home) that the boos were for missed free
throws, which was a flood.
    As for Orlando letting us win. I don't think so. Pitino left his scrubs
in for most of the 4th Q also. It seemed to me that Rivers conceded the game,
not let us win. Whenever they got close, we had the answer. In fact, it was
when we put our starters back that the game got close.
JB