Re: Schedule Favor Celts

>From: Dan Forant <dforant1@nycap.rr.com>

>Cecil, now just don't cup and paste at will, make sure you show the whole
>post. This in not a correct assessment of the original post. Seems you have
>been very interested in my posts lately. Please just read and re post posts
>correctly or have someone read them for you.

Oh, come on.  This is not a valid rebuttal.  The four sentences in
your entire post that Cecil didn't quote (quoted below) are not
germane to his point, which was that you wrote two distinctly
contradictory statements one right after the other.  In fact, those
four sentences don't seem to have much to do at all with your last
two (contradictory) statements.

My idea of quoting posts correctly would be to responsibly edit out
that which doesn't have anything to do with what the writer would
like to respond to, not blindly quoting the entire post.  In long
threads, this results in bandwidth-wasting, nested quotes from
multiple previous replies.

In other words, Cecil's post was, in fact, a correct assessment of
the original post.

Bill