What about Brandon?

I don't think Minnesota would be interested in trying to build a team around
any one of our players.  So assuming that we have no chance at Garnett, what
about going after Terrell Brandon?  Is there a trade involving Brandon
and Kenny Anderson that could be mutually beneficial?

Minnesota would probably be interested in getting rid of Brandon's expensive
contract which runs through 2005.  Anderson's contract is not as bad and goes
through 2003.

Francis