Re: 2000-01 Predictions

Predictions for 2000-01 season:

I will go along with Paul and predict 32 wins.

C's will endup again in the lottery and will pick in there usual 9-12th spot.

Pitino will leave for a college job.

Gaston will continue to own the team. - Mishra

  damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

I've been away. I know...I know...you all missed me. I missed you too. I
have so many things to say. So much to catch up on. So much love to spread.
But first, after much thought, pain and suffering....my prediction: 32
wins. No love, I'm afraid.....no love. I hope to God I'm wrong. I'd love
nothing better.

Paul M.

Do You Yahoo!?