10/27/00
Hi list
time for our predictions:
My son Jonathan says 40 wins, no playoffs. Last year, 38, no playoffs.
I say 44 wins, first round win. Last year, 42, first round loss.
He's the realist, I'm the optimist.
If Rick would ditch the outbreak and let the boys play straight up man
defense, I think they have the talent to win 50 in the depleted East.  Sorry
that he will probably continue to "prove" that he's right.
Go Green !!
Jim