Re: Garnett

Kestas stated:
snip
>The reason I say Garnett is not worth Walker + Pierce is because, while he is
legit superstar, he's not a Shaq/Duncan/Jordan, even Mourning, type of
difference maker.
snip

I think Walker and Pierce and a couple picks for Garnett would be lopsided
FOR THE CELTICS!

I would think that he is the type of player that future free agents would
want to play with.  Compared to our current team.

He also would be a true superstar to build around for the next 10-15 years.
Gives his all on the court, leader, loyal, good guy etc...

He is a future HOF/rafters player.  Today.  Not, maybe someday, today.

A player your kids will talk about someday like we talk of
Bird/Heinson/Cousey etc...

All that said, without Pierce staying here you don't have enough first line
players to support him.

I don't see the Celtics in this race, as much I would want them to be.

<Jim