Re: Garnett?

Yeah worth a try, but how do you match a 20+ million salary cap figure if what
Minnie wants most is to recoup future draft picks?  That sounds like a tough one
to do. Forget Paul Pierce in the deal I think. Walker+ Battie/Moiso+ Potapenko+
EricWilliams+ picks  makes more sense.  Also, I think Pierce/Garnett is probably
more complementary than a Walker/Garnett combo in Boston. But we'd still be a
piece away in the puzzle, just as the Timberpoodles are, so it might be
worthwhile to retain at least one of our possible lottery picks next year.

BTW, I love Kevin Garnett as a player but his trash talking and poor performance
in the Olympic championship game couldn't have been more of a disappointment.
Did you all see that? He came across as such a douchebag.

-------