16 3's

You must be kidding, the Celt's are supposed to building with what they
have this season and they come up with 16 3's, and make 2.  Tell me this is
a well coached team. Please tell me. I stated what would happen in the last
4 minutes of most games this season. We were tied w/4 to go at 72. How any
of you can stand up for Pitino is beyond me. Go ahead and state this game
was close. Know what, if this game meant anything we'd get creamed.

Dan