Misc Ramblings

"Pitino is best known for bringing in sets of players that don't
compliment
themselves to the team.  Tommy H., for a few years now can't understand
Rikky's sub patterns"  Is this a good or bad thing?

"Why can't we have an owner like Mark Cuban? One that does not mind
taking money out of his own pocket and having the team lose some money
in the beginning for big returns in the long run" Well, we may have LB
buying the team next year and, again is this a good or bad thing? Ever
hear of Ole Larry picking up a check?

"I heard that at the preseason games the Celtics are giving out
posters.  I
assume it's the same kind of poster that they gave out at the preseason
games last year with their schedule on it with a bunch of pictures of
the
players.Does anyone know where I could get one, since I am unable to
attend any preseason games, unlike last year?" I got a poster at the
block party when tix went on sale a couple weeks back and PP signed it
and was nice enough to pose for a pic with me. Scary that it was just
days before the stabbing. Anyway, I was not going to go to the opener
but now I am...mostly to give PP the thunderous applause that he rightly
deserves. I don't think that he knows this yet, but he is now a
"Celtic". Where I think a lot of fans, legends, etc have not embraced
this curreent squad, when Paul was interviewed and asked about his
health, emotions etc and he replied that all he could think about was
getting back on the court and help the Boston Celtics win...WOW! Do you
guys remember when Bird hit his face on the parquet and then ran in
against Indy? Paul has started his own legacy and may now be the man.
You go Paul! Oh, back to you Josh. While I am there, they may have some
left over posters and I'll gladly pick an extra one up for you or anyone
else here who wants one, if time and security allow.