Re: Wishing for a Cuban

After what Gaston has witnessed with Pitino, I don't blame him for being
cheap. Show him some progress, some hint, a little light, a 500 season,
anything but taking steps backwards, and he'll loosen up. Don't blame this
on Gaston, Pitino is the General in charge. Gaston's a business man, not a
philanthropist. Why can't we have a coach like Riley, or Van Gundy?

Dan