Re: "The eye of the Tiger."

Hey, this team has light years to go, but now it seems Herron can deliver
some backup time for KA. Last season I thought we lost half our losses when
KA needed a breather. Things just fell apart. Maybe we're headed down the
block to the corner to turn. I don't mind some rhetoric but it abounds on
this list. This seems like some solid factual info.

Mets in 6

Dan