celtics seats...

Hi,

A quick question and I hope somebody can answer it asap:

I am thinking about ordering tickets for me and my brother for the Knicks
game on nov 10:

I'm from Europe and have never been in the Fleetcenter before. We would like
to have some good seats offcourse. We would like to sit at the length of the
court and at the first floor. At the first floor, the only tickets available
are more in the corners such as

section 4 row 18, or section 15 and 9B at $72 or
section loge19 row 17 at $60 or
section loge6 row 2 at $50 (is row 2 close or far from the basket??) or

or the second floor
section bal329 row 2 at $44 (is row 2 close to the edge or more far to the
back??)

i don't exactly about $44 seats in the middle sections..

Any suggestions what we should do?

Sit at the first floor in the corner or behind the basket or sit at the 2nd
floor and maybe little bit more to the center of the court??

Please reply asap to my own email:

maurice@soneramail.nl

Thanks alot!!

Maurice Spruijt