Re: Kenny Anderson to Atlanta?

I would rather see  this trade happen if we could work it.

atlanta trades:  Dikembe Mutombo $14,420,000 to boston
TOTAL:   $14,420,000
    boston trades:  Kenny Anderson $7,515,000 to atlanta
boston trades:  Tony Battie $3,170,000 to atlanta
boston trades:  Walter McCarty $2,666,667 to atlanta
TOTAL:   $13,351,667

TRADE ACCEPTED

Due to boston being over the cap, the 15% trade rule is invoked. boston had
to be within 15% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be
accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the
Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Due to atlanta being below the salary cap by more than the total of their
exemptions after this trade, they lost exemptions to the value of $3,450,000.
To see exactly what exemptions atlanta lost, please check the check a cap
page on Real General Manager, Inc.

Tony