HOORAY, finally someone with real basketball knowledge.

Mark S Berry, you have my utmost gratitude for finally
bringing some clear rational reasoning in this group.
You are probably only the second person I've seen post
something that is sound and logical about Walker.  You
said it like it is about Walker and I totally agree.
Should he crap the bed this season (which he probably
will) the Celts should totally trade him someone of
real talent and value.