MELONHEAD!!!

Just some thoughts:

The Celts were not trying to win?  I guess the Celts
objective for that night was to get spanked by 36.

It was Walker's first game so leave him be?  Hey
wasn't it Cassell's and Allen's first game too but it
didn't stop them from scorching the Celts.  Wasn't it
also Eric William's first game too?  Hmmm 19 points,
not bad for a first game.  First games may affect team
chemistry but not individual play.  Walker was
atrocious (AS USUAL) and put up his usual moronic
shots.  4-11 from the field.  What a "consistent"
superstar we have.  He couldn't even put up good
numbers against some scrubs who are trying to the make
the team, just think what will happen when he plays
against the starters for the entire game when the
season starts.  6 Turnovers.  It looks like something
hasn't changed from last season or the season before
and the season before that.  As I've said before 8
million times, Walker is not even the point guard and
he gives the ball away more than any forward should.
Let me ask you Walker supporters one question, is he
really worth 80 million?

Just for fun let's look at what Antoine's possible
replacement did with less playing time.

          MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF DEF TOT AST PF ST
Croshere  19  4-11  1-4    4-4   3    1  4    3  1  0
          TO BS PTS
          1  0   13

          MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF DEF TOT AST PF ST
MELONHEAD 29   4-11  0-2   0-2   0   5   5   3   0  0
          TO BS PTS
          6   0  8

It seems to me Croshere was alot more productive with
far less playing time.  Croshere outscored Toine, got
the same number of assists and boards (almost) and he
even managed to ice all his free throws while not
giving the ball to the other team 6 times.  This leads
me to ask, doesn't Croshere make LESS money than
Walker?  I'm starting to think that Toine is the
Celtic version of Juwan Howard.  Overpaid and
overrated.

Dan F, do you think Anderson stinks or do you think he
just doesn't mesh with the Celts style of play?  Just
curious.