Re: First Ex. Game Thoughts

Joe said:
>I just wish Pitino were a coach that demanded more efficient and constant
>lowpost offense rather than perimeter chuck&duck.

Good point Joe.  I was listening to the game on the radio and Max made the
statement that he was surprised that none of the big men practiced any post
moves during warmup's.  He gave the impression, to me, that this was very
unusual and not a very good sign.  I think the game proved him right.

(chuck&duck- You have a way with words.)

<Jim