tickets

Hi,

Me and my brother live in the Netherlands and we are planning to
go on a vacation trip in the US. Our main goal is to go to a Celtics
home game. We are planning to go in mid-november, so it'll be:

friday 10th vs New York or
Wednesday 15th vs Washington or
Monday 20th vs Philadelphia

So what we need is tickets, transportation and accomodation. Do
you guys have any suggestions or helpful tips for us?

We are 25 and 21 of age. I guess we should order tickets at
NBA.com. Do you think the fleetcenter will be sold out already for
certain games (like the game against NY)?

Does anybody have suggestions on a motel/hotel/hostel or
something? How do we get there from the airport? And how do we
get to the Fleetcenter? Is there a subway/railway connection?

We also would like to spend a day or so in the city of Boston. Any
suggestions of where we should go to? Remember we are 21 and
25 years old..

Well, I would really appreciate any suggestions and tips you can
give me!

Maurice Spruijt
spruij05@bl.hva.nl
maurice@soneramail.nl

ps. Paul Pierce better be playing in those games too!!!