The list

I am relatively new here, but have spoken with a couple of folks off line
about the ways of the list. FYI I am in my mid-40's and a lifetime Celtics
fan. I bleed green and frankly am not ashamed to say anyone cutting down the
team or franchise for what appears to be their own jaded and pessimistic
jollies, burns my craw.

This Ray guy is clearly a joke PERIOD It is my understanding in the last
year alone he has made 100% certain statements about the early part of the
season last year as well as guaranteeing a specific pick by the team or he
would cease and desist. He was wrong as it appears he virtually always is,
yet he doesn't have the balls or pride to follow through on his boastful
threats. He speaks of RP's credibility and reputation; this from a "guy" who
appears to have none himself.  I mean what is this crap about "way of the
ray".  Clearly a Napoleon complex at work here.  A frustrated virgin,
pounding us instead of we all know what.

Ray, or is it Wrong Way Ray, as others have taken to calling you; start to
gain some credibility, at least attempt to have some optimism or enthuisiasm
or Go the HELL away. I have had with you and the never ending thread about
you, and I am new, think what the others who have been around longer must
think of you. Now of course this maybe your whole point and in fact you
maybe doing this just to irritate us all. If this is true then you are the
truly sad person you come off as on this list. A list of what appears to be
nice, well informed, educated and spoken, real Celtics fans. Consider the
idea of joining the list as one of those or go away.

Can you imagine this idiot at an actual game? He wouldn't make it out alive.

Thanks and put me down for 45 wins. If you can't be optimistic at least be a
good shot.

Bob