new season

     The Celtic season starts 11/1, a scant 29 days from now.  That means we
are counting down to our annual prediction derby.  I noted during the summer
that Thersa, our long-time Official Guardian of the Predictions, was asking
how to get off the list, so question one:  "Theresa?  Will you do it again?"
If not, and if no one else volunteers (he looks for raised hands,
pleadingly), then I'll do it.
     The last exhibition game (sorry, none of this "preseason" stuff for me)
is 10/27.
 - Doug