RE: Westphal

There are really only twwo choices when your team is shooting.  Eiter
crash the boards or bust ass back on defense.  Unfortunately, many of the
Celtics have opted to hang around, hoping an offensive rebounder will kick
the ball out for a jump shot.  This is the mindset that must change if the
Celtics are to move to the next level.  I firmly believe that they already
have the talent to be a playoff caliber team.

****dave

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY