Re: Pierce needs to sit

I don't know about all you said here because I don't get to watch the games,
but I was very distressed to see how many rebounds Rahim (sp?) had.  It was
over 20?  Can they not block him out?  Is he an unstoppable force?  I mean, I
know he is a good player and all, but????

Did Bibby hurt us?  Would Kenny have helped?

I miss Bill Cooper.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net