Yes!

Hey, Bentz -
    Yeah, give me some of that old type Celtic basketball.  I think they should get an NBA coach and he in turn should make them watch hours of tapes (or film) from the old days so they see what we're talking about.
    It's hard for you younger guys and girls to identify with some of this, if you only go back to the Bird era, for example, which was pretty great - but if you get a chance to watch the championship teams before that, don't ever hesitate to do so.
Dorine