Two points

Perhaps a symbolic subject (that we should be more concerned with
two's instead of three's), but #1:  if Pitino exits early or at year's
end, the team will likely begin to perform better, but a big component
of it will be maturity and cohesiveness.  With Stith, Herren and
Brown, an improved Battie, and a little time we are better than before
and need a little patience.  #2:  we should strongly consider drafting
a point guard with our draft positions next summer.  We have only
Herren for the future now and he needs help.

That's all.  I still expect 45 wins and the playoffs.  We'll play
better against the better teams.  Some of you have teenagers and
understand all this.  Gene