Lotto Bound

We get beat because guys like Rahim have a better work ethic and heart and
are better prepared to play than Walker.  21 Rebounds for Rahim !  That
should embarras the hell out of Antoine "Sleep" Walker. Outrebounded 54-36
by the Grizzlies ?  At this point I interested in dumping schmucks like
Moiso, VP and Battie for Dennis Rodman ! At least he play with some
intensity although at times it may be misdirected.

Again if you can't even remain competitive in the the low post, you have no
chance to win in the NBA.