Two Cellar Teams

Two cellar teams fight it out to the end and Celts lose. An 87 point
performance will not beat many NBA teams let alone CBA ones. Where did we
go wrong, 40% shooting, 68% foul shooting, 10% 3 point shooting, out
rebounded by 18, fast break points we lose 24/10, lose the assist war by 8,
Vancouver gets some balanced scoring and we lose at home.

We haven't taken advantage of the soft early
schedule.................Because we're not capable. Ricky, tick tick

Dan