From: Jim Hill
To: Celtic_Pride ; Celtics-Talk List
Sent: Saturday, November 25, 2000 9:24 AM
Subject: [Celtic_Pride] Knicks need a point?

If Charlie Ward (as reported) is injured for the Knick's, you think they
would be looking for another PG?

How about Anderson to NY?  In fact, is there any way to have the potential
Motumbo/NY trade work so we end up with Mottolo from the Hawks?  I like this
kid's game at the SF.

Mottolo and a draft pick for Anderson?  Assuming the required contracts for
the cap, that end this year.

<Jim

eGroups Sponsor
click here