Re: ot

Oh, too bad you were not able to actually watch it.  With about 9 second
left in overtime and 2 second left on the 24 second clock, Antoine dropped
the ball then picked up and shot a three pointer to put the Celtics up by
six.  He did an on the court celebration then Paul Pierce leapt into his arms!

Vinny