A win and a question

   At one point during the game, Tommy H was repeatedly saying that Antoine
was "in a rut" and everyone "had his number" and he was doing something over
and over again, causing him to be the most blocked player in the league.  But
he never said exactly what it was that Walker is doing.  So I made my own
guess:  with about 15 seconds on the clock, he goes one on three to the hoop.
 No passes, few fakes.  Result?  1/3 of the time he is blocked, 1/4 of the
time he makes his shot, 1/3 of the time he is fouled; the remaining times he
just loses the ball.
   A good win, given that we have a real weakness at point.  Herren has
potential, but he is real young and mistake-prone.  And I must say that
Battie seems to be consistent this year, as does VP.  Good for them.  And so
is Eric Williams.  Why isn't HE on IR?  Bryant Stith, though, is becoming The
Man, this year's Griffin.