Re: Happy Poultrino Day

>     Whatever, but I will say that as a fan I'm optimistic right now in
> particular about the frontline Pitino has patched together, which I view
> as relatively athletic and productive at all three positions compared to
> most teams. Of course, everyone knows our two young captains are putting
> up better offensive numbers this year (their combined 41.4 ppg, 15.4 rpg
> and 6.6 apg has to compare favorably with almost any starting NBA
> forward duo).

After you wrote this decided to do an analysis on teams starting forwards by
tendex rating - we slotted in at #8.

Sacramento - Chris Webber & Peja Stojakovic - 46.4
Golden State - Danny Fortson & Antawn Jamison 42.7 (with Jamison and Mills
its 26.4)
Utah - Karl Malone & Bryon Russell - 41.7
Phoenix - Shawn Marion & Cliff Robinson - 38.2
Miami - Brian Grant & Anthony Mason - 35.5
Portland - Rasheed Wallace & Scottie Pippen - 35.5
Minnesota - Kevin Garnett & LaPhonso Ellis - 35.4
Boston - Antoine Walker & Paul Pierce - 34.1
Charlotte - Jamal Mashburn & P.J. Brown - 33.2
Dallas - Michael Finley & Dirk Nowitzki - 32.8
Vancouver - Shareef Abdur-Rahim & Othella Harrington - 32.7
San Antonio - Tim Duncan & Sean Elliott - 31.8
Seattle - Rashard Lewis & Vin Baker - 29.7
Chicago - Elton Brand & Ron Artest - 29.1
Cleveland - Lamond Murray & Clarence Weatherspoon - 25.7
L.A. Clippers - Lamar Odom & Brian Skinner - 25.1
New York - Latrell Sprewell & Larry Johnson - 24.8
Indiana - Jermaine O'Neal & Austin Croshere - 24.7
Orlando - Bo Outlaw & Mike Miller - 23.5
Denver - Antonio McDyess & James Posey - 22.4
Washington - Juwan Howard & Felipe Lopez - 21.9
Philadelphia - George Lynch & Tyrone Hill - 20.3
New Jersey - Kenyon Martin & Stephen Jackson - 20.1
Milwaukee - Glenn Robinson & Mark Pope - 20.1
Detroit - Ben Wallace and Michael Curry - 19.4 (if you think its Stackhouse
then Stack + Wallace = 30.0)
Atlanta - Alan Henderson & Roshown McLeod - 18.7
Toronto - Corliss Williamson & Charles Oakley - 17.8
L.A. Lakers - Horace Grant & Rick Fox - 17.3
Houston - Shandon Anderson (hes moved there) & Mo Taylor - 14.9

Warwick