Re: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

>From: "Juddy" <norine@together.net>
>
>Christopher, do you get the day off?  Then happy day off from work -
>and was this really necessary?

Hi Dorine --

I took Mr. Woods' post as a slightly over-the-top, tongue-in-check
reminder that European Americans did, in fact, come to the New World,
and took, not shared (as we like to remember it).  One group's
holiday is another's solemn day of rememberence of systematic
genocide.  And yes, I think that's a necessary reminder.  Plus, it
was funny, and that's always necessary.  Hey, I'm part Native
American and part white honky devil.  I like eating the bird and
giving the bird to the white man, at the same time.

Oh, and can't we all stop this non-Celtics related holiday good cheer
and well-wishing?  I mean, really!  (Kidding, kidding -- Happy Turkey
Day (or just Thursday).

Regards,

Bill (the Celtics "Tird")