Pitino

Did anyone else see the reports that Pitino advised the team after the
Philly loss that he was leaving at the
end of the season? Great inspirational talk from him no doubt.  If the
report is true (I know a big IF), than he just
told his players that he was quitting on the season. That being the case,
say goodbye now Rick. I don't think
that he is committed to winning with this team anymore, or maybe he realizes
what a mess he has in place.
Dump Chris Wallace along with Rick and the coaching staff now, bring in a GM
to shake things up and trade
anyone not performing to get some value. Better than waiting until right
before draft day to bring in a powerless
coach and GM stuck with damaged goods, it doesn't work, never has. Don't let
Pitino make any more moves,
bring in someone who has some basketball sense. Sorry, the only person who
comes to mind is Jerry West,
and I don't think that he would jump at the job.

I am very frustrated that the Lakers and Sixers have become very respectable
teams in less time than we have
been down. And the worst part is, I see no hope for the future of this
franchise.