Don

Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 10:01:41 -0500
From: "Chew, Freeland (Roanoke)" <FChew@ecpi.edu>
cs

With all due respect to younger folks, I guess it is time for an older fan
to weigh in with an All-Cetics team.

First Team

Bill Russell
Larry Bird
John Havlicek
Bob Cousey
Sam Jones

Second Team

Chief (by a nose over Cowens)
Kevin Mchale
Tommy Heinsohn
Jo Jo White
KC Jones

The coach is a man named Red.

Before you write off the clouded memories of an ancient, remember the 1963
Celtics went 8 players deep before they had to play a non-Hall of Fame
player.

The seven Hall of Famers were:  Bill Russell, Tommy Heinsohn, Sam Jones, KC
Jones, Bob Cousey, Frank Ramsey and John Havlicek