Ouch

    I saw only parts of the game, but did see the Cs pull to within 11 in the
3rd quarter.  But then the real character (I hope not) of the team shone
through as they missed THREE consecutive chances to break it to under 10,
only to see Philly run it back up to 17, at which point I turned it off.  Big
game, good opposition, a rally ... I was hoping there!  Then, thud!  Tommy
was right:  two players don't make a team, and what I saw tonight was Walker
and Pierce trying to do it themselves.  Is this lack of maturity?  Seriously,
I look at last year's team vs this year's:  Walker is playing better on a
consistent level; Pierce is probably up a bit; Battie has improved; Stith has
contributed. So why isn't this team any better?  Or are they doomed not to be
any better?