RE: all-time teams

I agree about Lewis.  Lewis was at least as good as Reggie Miller - maybe
not the range but could he create offense.  He had a great first step
pull-up jumper.  He would have made the all-star game a few years.
Admittedly, you team leaves off a host of the old-timers.  No way you could
take Parish over Russell.  But still, I'd take the 86 squad (i.e. a healthy
Bill Walton on your 2nd unit?!) and take my chances against any other
all-time team.  Everyone on that 86 squad knew their role and everyone was
healthy.  I consider that the best team ever.  I'd also take Cowens over
Radja.  You are definitely showing your age choosing Radja.  I'm surprised I
didn't see McDaniel or Wilkins (c'mon I know you thought about it).