Re: alltime team

Starting 5
PG--Tiny (my inspiration, since not all of us are above average height,
but anyone can play without fear of bodily injury)
G--JoJo White (don't really rememeber him much, but remember he was my
fav, until Tiny)
PF--Maxwell (still not sure why he disappeared)
SF--Larry Bird
C--Cowens

6th man--John Havlicek

Geez, guess we are influenced more in our youth.  Any guess how old I am?

Bench
C--Parrish, Walton, Battie (just kidding, relax :) )
G--DJ, Bags, Fox, Carlisle, Sherm, Reggie
F--McHale, Easy Ed Pinkney, Walker, Williams, Griffin

Coach--Never liked any, so I'll go with KC. Amazing, Pitino is probably #2
on the list, which is so sad.  Unless...was Cowens a player coach?  Who
was coach just before the mad man, Fitch?

-Jamey