two games

We have a chance to get above .500 and show that we are going to win the
games we should.  Tonight it is Atlanta and then on Saturday it is
Washington.  Can we win back to back?  We would clear a lot of hurdles
and gain a lot of confidence with two wins.  I wish we had a point
guard.

BTW, Washington took San Antonio down to the wire last night.  They will
not be a push over.  Here's hoping.

Just like I am hoping for the Gamecocks to whip the Tigers tomorrow
too!  What a weekend that would be to sweep all three games.  And if
Miami would get beat too!  Go Gamecocks!

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net