Boston charity dinner (Off-topic)

Last night I went down to Boston for a charity dinner where Boston
celebs are our waiters and serve us dinner and we tip them for water,
etc. Well, next table over was Jan Volk and I saw a huge and I mean huge
hunk of gold on his finger and I said he is wearing a C's championship
ring. Let's find out which one it is. So, I raise my glass to get him to
come fill it and he comes over and he is sincerely happy that C's fans
remember him (wicked nice guy). He is wearing the '86 ring, that has a
trophy in the center and inside are 16 diamonds. So I want to wear it
and Jan actually takes it off and I get to wear it. My friend and I both
take turns and get pictures with Jan wearing his ring. Then he tells us
about his best trades, moves he wished he made (Hardaway instead of
Michael Smith) and laments over certain things like Len Bias. He told us
that he was in their camp for 2 years and although the public did not
really see him he had Michael Jordan tendancies. He was aggressive, mean
6'11 and Larry was excited because he felt Bias would have prolonged his
career. Other neat things as well, that I can't remember. Also got to
wear Johnny Busyck's 1970 Stanley Cup ring and have a pic of that also.

 I just had to tell you.

Steve