Leave the refs alone

Dan Forant wrote:

> So what? If we argue with the refs we may get some recognition in return eventually. We don't get much now so what can we lose. The team as a whole should start showing some balls by complaining more. It may mean a game or two. Walker is right, he is ridden hard inside and not getting his share of calls.
> Dan

I disagree. All we will get is screwed some more. You  just can't show up the refs.
They have long memories and they are not going to "respect " Antoine for yelling at them.
In the NBA, there is only one way to get the calls when the game is on the line and that is to establish yourself as a winning team.
When the C's get up a couple of notches they will begin to get the "good team" if not the "superstar" calls. Until then, shut up with the refs Antoine, they'll only take more glee out of screwing you and your teammates. We are also dealing with years of winning and the arrogance that went with it. We've got to earn back the elite team reputation again to have a chance when the game is being decided.