Re: I'd trade Bill Bird...

At 11:14 AM 11/14/00 -0500, Celtics Fan wrote:
Yeah Snoop get used it. You ask why I butt my nose in and add you to something that you apparently had nothing to do with you, but didn't you do the same damn thing just last week, on the wavelength thread?

No.  What I did on that thread was point out that people leveling personal, profane, and obscene insults at each other was not what I signed on to the list to read.  I believe that personal arguments should be taken off-list.  I don't personally mind a little wandering off-topic, but I draw the line when people resort to childish name-calling as a substitute for making a reasoned argument.

 Is is only OK for you to be a pain? I am only learning, so give me some more pointers.

Pointer one, stop being insulting.  Two wrongs do not make a right, no matter what rhetorical excuse Bill Bird has been using.

Point two, try discussing the alleged topic--that would be the Boston Celtics--in between verbal potshots.

There's more, but these would make life better, and perhaps people might take you more seriously.

Sure Snoop you are a stooge, as is Ryan et all, because first and foremost you are bullies and major league HYPOCRITES.

Oh?  I sure hope you can explain that one and back it up with proof.  Otherwise, you come off looking like the village idiot, making wild, unsupported accusations.

Ego maniacs actually. I see Ray and Jaime have crawled back in their respective holes.

That's "egomaniacs"--one word, not two.  Geez, if you're going to be insulting, at least be competently insulting.

Forget the stooges, we now have a starting 5 for the pain in the ass team:

Ray
Dan F.
Ryan
Jaime and
the Team Mutt, Snoopy a Purebread Team Hypocrite.

I would honored to be considered a 6th Man.

Yes, you would be.  but you've not demonstrated worthiness to be on a team comprised of these people.

poof...
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle