Philly game

You know any time Mike Mathis is refereeing a Celtics game, the Celts are
going to get screwed. Pierce was definetely fouled with a couple of seconds
left under the basket. How about all the charging calls that weren't
whistled? This was blatant...If though we got screwed by the refs, we did a
couple of things to hurt ourselves. Why did we play Walter? Even bigger, why
did we let him bring the ball up the court? I don't understand why Herron
can't get open when they take out the ball or why he isn't coming back to the
ball. I do understand about letting Walker bring it up. But Walter thinks he
is Walker and thinks he can bring it up also. Pitino or Herron must insist
that Walter give it up to a point guard. That killed us last night and this
has happened numerous times in the past....Other than that meltdown, the
Celts are playing about as good as they can play. They could break more which
would help. Herron/Pierce/Walker could shoot better. They definitely could
shoot better at the free throw line. I think they could go to Carr a little
more. The second unit needs improvement as to who will get the ball and
where. But overall, we do seem to be playing pretty well defensively and
offensively. If we do any of the little things right, if should put us over
the top. Or avoid the Walter meltdowns...

DJessen33