Re: The bandwagon has gotten a little lighter.

<<<<1) It will help if Herren is healthy. He penetrates unlike Kenny
and can hit the outside shot unlike Brown. I see possible
parallels between Flutie and him. Hope he can grab the
mantle as the starting PG. Great for the C's and the
local interest.>>>>

Eh?
Kenny is also good penetrator and shot alot better then Herren last year.

Kenny is noted for not "pushing" the ball up the court with passing or hard
dribbling. But certainly he regularly beats his man off the dribble.
It's hard to imagine someone contesting this fact.

And what about Herren's shooting vs. Kenny's?

.459 KA vs. .363 CH shooting percentage.
I think Kenny had the edge in free throw shooting too.
So no Herren might shoot better then Brown, but he gives
up alot of shooting compared to Kenny.

Poor Herren.
I hope this kind of unrealistic expectations doesnt cross over to the Fleet
Center.

Granted I suspect Herren can shoot better then .363 and play some decent ball,
but he is hardly a cure all for this team.

Frankly I imagine Herren will have a GREAT game or two or three,
and the celtics will still lose by thirty or fourty.

Herren has a different style then Kenny.
I am not sure he is better though...Kenny thinks Herren is reckless....ala
Jason Williams. Since I havent seen him play extensively yet I will reserve
judgement.

Pete