Quick Thoughts Because I'm Bored

Finally The Chris Has Come Back To Boston

With Anderson out for a month (yet another
of my fantabulous predictions has come true)
and Brown best suited to coming off the bench, there's
nothing to prevent Chris Herren from establishing himself
as the starting point guard, other than the persistent injuries
that have dogged his career from Boston College to Fresno State
to the Denver Nuggets and lately with the Celtics. Stay healthy
Herren over the next four weeks and you'll permanently place Kenny
on the bench, where his diminishing skills, overweight condition,
lack of D, and stagnation of the offense require him to
be shunted off to, like some bad bodily fluid.

Battie Available?

A little birdie out of Atlanta tells me that Tony Battie is available
for a trade. If that's the case and the Evil One Pitino is truly
showcasing him, then Tony's keeping up his part of the bargain
with some inspired play.  He's put in three good efforts in a row,
which may be his longest streak of happy consistency with the
Celtics. I guess being named the starter and the confidence that
comes with it is a very good thing, especially for the always insecure
Bat Mobile.

Moiso Ouch

I'm looking forward to when one of Mosio's teammates throws him
the ball, and he not expecting it, gets clanked in the head.
You know that's going to happen. Jabroni Moiso on the court is
excellent Unintentional High Comedy as BSG would say. And I urge
everyone to read BSG's comments on the Keon Clark wannabe.
There are school kids in junior high with a more intuitive feel for
the game.

Denver Destructing

They sure are, but is that case of good news/bad news for the
C's?  Seems so.  You want them bad, but not possibly bad as
they appear to be. Regrets you can't move them to the Eastern
Conference, where they sup up on the unparalleled woefulness.

Blah I'll be back
Ray