Re: box score

In a message dated 11/6/00 5:35:51 PM, OzerskyJA@cmog.org writes:

<< I thought I knew Kenny's game as well as the
inside of my refrigerator, but I would always love to be surprised.
(Hearing him described as a "pure point guard," however, gives me
some credibility suspicions, to say the least.)

Well I join Bob Cousy in such a declaration in said description, so I won't
worry about credibility in this issue.
As far as the news accounts of Anderson often being in front of the pack
coming down the floor, I don't feel like going back to read all the accounts,
but it was written.
By the way; all you Anderson detractors, Kenny was disabled today. Fractured
facial bone. Minor was waived and Rick Brunson was signed.
JB.