Battie

I just want to tip my hat to Tony Battie for really playing hard for the
first few games.  Hopefully he will continue this as the season goes on.
Keep an eye out for Pierce giving him the easy feeds, as they are friends
outside of "work."

Neal

Also-
As an added note, I am taking an online marketing class where we get
graded based on the number of hits we get to our site.  If you have a
second please check out tentsandstuff.com and let me know what you think.

Thanks for any help you can give!

Neal