Howdy

Well Paul is getting better, he apparently has caught my back door too. At
lot of effort just to hold a grudge and this from the President of major
international internet conglomeration. Don't worry folks I won't give up my
other back doors, this one was created in 60 seconds tops. I can keep it up
all day.
He should be so proud,
Greg

Cease and desist

You ask why I bounce your postings.  Must you always include some personal
attack, taunt, snide remark, etc... in everything you post?

I'm not passing any more of your stuff.  Oh, and don't bother with other
addresses.

Continued sending of e-mail to igtc.com shall be construed as uninvited and
unauthorized use of computing resources wholly owned by InterGlobal
Telecommunications Corporation.

Regards,

Paul M. Moriarty
President, InterGlobal Telecommunications Corporation